317/52 Sturt Street Adelaide, 5000
$410,000 - $425,000
Spacious, Bright & Sure to Delight!
Ergo has quickly become one of Adelaide’s most-loved inner-city apartment hubs for many reasons including being an eco-friendly low rise building with an open community feel.
Boasting size and quality this light filled apartment not only has the central location but comes complete with full secure fob system, bathtub, seperate laundry, built in study nook, large balcony, spacious bedroom with walk through robe to bathroom and direct access to balcony.
Perfectly positioned with the your own modern thai restaurant 'MiMi' located ground floor & only minutes from various restaurants, cafes, King William Street, Gouger Street, China Town and Central Market – what more could you ask for?
Previously tenanted at $400-$450 per week this truly is a fantastic investment or move in and experience the perks of living Ergo!
• Large Bedroom with walk in robe + direct balcony access
• Spacious and light filled open plan kitchen/lounge room
• Stainless steel Smeg Appliances, including dishwasher and gas hotplates
• Bathroom with bathtub
• Spacious laundry with extra storage
• High ceilings, neutral decor and quality fixtures
• Lots of storage!
• Ducted heating and cooling
• NBN ready
• Video intercom
• Balcony with gas point for your BBQ
• Secure undercover car park
Contact Amie Jamieson today to organise a viewing 0424 294 415
Property Type: Apartment
Building size: 69m2
Garage spaces: 1
Outdoor entertaining area